Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Starting Out

This is the beginning of this blog so I'm going to give you a basic overview of what it will be like.

We all know the media talks about everything from celebrities' personal lives to economical issues, but it starts to get old. What about all the subjects the media keeps quiet about? These are usually more personal subjects having to do with the everyday conflicts and issues "non-famous" (or real) people face, religious views, and personal opinions rather than overall opinions.

This will be a blog where I will present a topic that I feel is quieted down by the media and I will give my own personal opinion. I will also give what I've researched on the topics and occasionally use personal interviews in my blogs. I strongly believe in the very First Amendment which states: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. (Found at: http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am1) This means that anyone is free to give their own input for each subject presented. Also, if you would like to suggest a topic that you would like other people to be able to read about and give their views, please do! I do ask that no one uses foul language or innappropriate word usage when giving your insights. This blog is for everyone and anyone to see so please use discretion. Thank you so much and I hope you will enjoy my blog.

The first subject will be coming up very soon! There will be at least one a month! Enjoy your freedom of expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment